सुर्खियां - Google समाचार

Monday, 31 July 2017

Military tribunal gets Machil ‘encounter’ date wrong in its bail order

A military tribunal that was in the spotlight for ordering the release of army men convicted in the ‘staged’ Machil encounter appears to have got the facts wrong in its order.

Granting bail to the five personnel convicted for allegedly killing three civilians in Kashmir’s fake encounter, an Armed Forces Tribunal (ATF) bench of justice VK Shaili and Lt General SK Singh got the date of the incident wrong.

Recording the reasons for granting bail to the army men, the court said the incident took place on the intervening night of 29-30 October when in fact it took place on the intervening night of 29-30 April. The court in its bail order stated: “the ambush took place on the night of 29-30th of October, 2010”.

Senior Supreme Court advocate Sanjay Hegde said while the error was unlikely to have any bearing on the judgment, it could be used by the prosecution to its advantage.

“The mistake in recording dates will not have an effect on the judgment as far as the operative part (granting bail) is clear. However, it can be used by the prosecution to challenge the bail granted,” he said.

According to senior Jammu and Kashmir high court advocate Zafar Shah, the error highlighted AFT’s “carelessness”. “This shows carelessness on the part of the military tribunal in recording facts. They seem to be talking about something else rather than the incident in question, it cannot be a typo error,” he said.

Source:-Hindustantimes

View more about our services:-Server Migration services

Wednesday, 26 July 2017

लाहौर में CM ऑफिस के पास सुसाइड ब्लास्ट; 26 की मौत, 39 लोग जख्मी

लाहौर.लाहौर में पंजाब के सीएम शहबाज शरीफ के ऑफिस के पास सोमवार को सुसाइड ब्लास्ट हुआ। इसमें करीब 26 लोगों की मौत हो गई। वहीं, 39 से ज्यादा लोग जख्मी हुए हैं। लाहौर के डिप्टी कमिश्नर ने पंजाब सरकार की तरफ से इसकी पुष्टि की। धमाका लाहौर की फिरोजपुर रोड पर अफरा-करीम आईटी टावर के पास तब हुआ, जब लाहौर टेवलपमेंट अथॉरिटी की एंटी इन्क्रोचमेंट ड्राइव चल रही थी।

आतंक के खिलाफ ऑपरेशन शुरू
- पंजाब के लॉ मिनिस्टर राना सनाउल्लाह ने मीडिया से कहा कि मौजूदा सरकार ने आतंकवाद के खात्मे में 70 से 80 फीसदी तक कामयाबी पा ली है। हमने टेरर ऑर्गेनाइजेशन के खिलाफ ऑपरेशन शुरू कर दिया हैं और अब हालात साल 2011-12 के मुकाबले बेहतर हैं।
सीएम ने जताया दुख
- पंजाब के सीएम शाहबाज शरीफ ने घटना को लेकर दुख जताया है। उन्होंने ट्वीट किया कि इस ब्लास्ट में कई परिवार तबाह कर दिए, लेकिन आतंकी कभी भी आतंक के खिलाफ हमारे संकल्प को नहीं खत्म कर सकते।
सेना को मदद पहुंचाने के निर्देश
- आर्मी चीफ जनरल कमर बाजवा ने भी लाहौर हमले के पीड़ित परिवारों के प्रति दुख जाहिर किया। साथ ही, सेना को तुरंत रेस्क्यू और राहत कार्य में मदद करने के निर्देश दिए।
पहले भी हुए ऐसे हमले
- लाहौर शहर को आतंकियों ने इस साल 13 फरवरी को भी निशाना बनाया था। पंजाब असेंबली के सामने हुए ब्लास्ट में 13 लोगों की मौत हो गई थी।
- पिछले साल यहां के इकबाल पार्क में ईस्टर पर हुए ब्लास्ट में 72 लोग मारे गए थे और 300 से ज्यादा जख्मी हुए थे।

Source:-Bhaskar
View more about our services:-Server Migration service provider company

Tuesday, 25 July 2017

Pakistani political parties get foreign funds: PTI

Islamabad: Cricketer-turned-politician Imran Khan`s Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) has accused some political parties in the country of receiving funds from foreign countries including Libya, Saudi Arabia and Iran, the media reported on Tuesday.

Facing the charge of getting funds through illegal means, the PTI has now called for a scrutiny of the accounts and funds of all political parties, specifically the religious ones, the Dawn reported.

Fawad Chaudhry, one of the legal advisers of PTI chief Imran Khan, alleged that Jamiat Ulema-i-Islam had been getting money from Libya while some parties received funds from Saudi Arabia and Iran, the Dawn said.

He said the PTI was asked to provide details of its accounts and funds for 2010-13 period but it submitted a seven-year record till March 2017.

He said the party had got more than $3 million from Pakistanis living abroad and that 99 per cent of them had donated between $10 and $15.

The now dead al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden, who was ultimately killed by American forces in Pakistan, provided billions of rupees to Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif`s party, he alleged.

Source:-Zeenews
View more about our services:-Server Migration service provider

Monday, 24 July 2017

जल्‍द करें, DU में तीसरी कटआफ के दाखिला का अंतिम दिन आज

नई दिल्ली [ जेएनएन ]। दिल्ली विश्वविद्यालय में तीसरी कटआफ के दाखिला का आज अंतिम दिन है। ऐसी संभावना है कि डीयू में स्नातक स्तर पर दाखिला लेने वालों की संख्या 40 हजार हो जाएगी।
हालांकि, इसके बाद डीयू के कॉलेजों के समक्ष कटआफ गिराने को लेकर दुविधा भी सामने आ सकती है। कई प्रिंसिपल इस बात को लेकर अपने यहां दाखिला समिति की बैठक कर रहे हैं कि तीसरी कटआफ के बाद चौथी कटआफ कितने फीसद गिराई जाए। क्योंकि चौथी कटआफ में यदि कमी आती है तो एक बार फिर दाखिला कैंसिल कराने का सिलसिला चलने लगेगा। ऐसे में एक बार फिर साउथ कैंपस के कॉलेजों में सीटें खाली हो सकती हैं।
डीयू की संयुक्त प्रवेश परीक्षा समाप्त 

दिल्ली विश्वविद्यालय द्वारा होने वाली तीन विषयों की संयुक्त प्रवेश परीक्षा रविवार को समाप्त हो गई। परीक्षा विभाग से प्राप्त जानकारी के अनुसार इस परीक्षा में लगभग 25 हजार छात्र रजिस्टर्ड हुए थे। छात्रों ने ऑनलाइन माध्यम से यह परीक्षा दी है।
दिल्ली में 31 केंद्रों पर छात्रों ने परीक्षा दी जबकि देश के 11 शहरों में भी इसका केंद्र बनाया गया था। वहां पर भी शांतिपूर्ण परीक्षा की सूचना है। ज्ञात हो की डीयू पहली बार यह परीक्षा ऑनलाइन एक निजी कंपनी के माध्यम से आयोजित की गई थी।
यह परीक्षा तीन सत्रों में आयोजित हुई है। ज्ञात हो कि इससे पहले एमए, एमफिल,पीएचडी और लॉ की प्रवेश परीक्षा में गडबडी की शिकायत की गई थी। लेकिन ये परीक्षाएं ऑनलाइन आयोजित की गई थी।

Source:-Jagran
View more about our services:-Server Migration

Wednesday, 19 July 2017

Aircel answers Jio with new plan, offers 30GB data for 30 days with no usage limit at Rs 333

New Delhi: Aircel announced a new data plan of Rs 333 (RC 333) on Monday which is said to be the 'best ever' plan introduced by the company. After Reliance Jio announced its new data plan last week, Aircel came up with a counter 84-day data plan at Rs 348 which kicked the mobile data war once again.

This recent data plan by Aircel of Rs 333 provides users with 30 GB of 3G data for a period of 30 days with no usage limits. However, this offer has been announced for Karnataka region of the company.

This offer is valid for all type of handsets- 2G, 3G and 4G but the speed will be confined to 3G only. Customers can either recharge with new plan via e-recharge or by dailling USD- 121333#. Last week Aircel had announced its Rs 384 plan which gives user 1GB data and unlimited calls for 84 days which sums up to 84GB data for the period.

As Jio's Summer surprise offer and Dhan Dhana Dhan offer plans are expiring, Reliance Jio is now offering 84GB at Rs 399 with daily usage limit of 1GB. Along with this, the company is also offering Rs 309 and Rs 509 Jio plans that provides customer with 1GB and 2GB data per day respectively. Additionally, the plans have also been extended from 28 days to 56 days with no daily usage limit.


Source:-Zeenews

View more about our services:-Bulk SMS Services Provider

Monday, 17 July 2017

Woman molested, husband beaten at Kolkata restro-bar

Kolkata: A woman was allegedly molested while her husband was beaten up severely trying to save her at a posh restro-bar in Kolkata, police said.

The couple lodged a FIR at Shakespeare Sarani police station against three men allegedly involved in the incident, a senior officer from Kolkata police said on Monday.

According to the victim, a group of three drunk men attacked them for allegedly entering a reserved party zone at Central Kolkata-based `M Bar and Kitchen` on Park Street in the late hours of Saturday.

The accused gang also allegedly beat up the husband when he tried to save his wife.

"They pulled my husband by the hair and tried to choke him. His specs were dropped in the impact," the woman said.

"The club authority and the security guard came to our rescue. They prevented the boys from beating us up and formed a human chain around us. We have lodged a police complaint. Strict action should be taken against the offenders so that no woman faces such harassment again," she added.

Source:-Zeenews

View more about our Services:-Bulk SMS Services Provider

Friday, 19 May 2017

Maoist sentenced to 10 years RI, fined Rs one lakh



KORAPUT (ODISHA): A Rayagada court today sentenced a conspicuous Maoist to 10 years in prison and a fine of Rs 1 lakh for enjoying different fear exercises.

The court stipulated that if the Maoist neglected to pay the fine, he would experience an extra prison term of one year.

Gameli, who hails from Vishakapatnam region in Andhra Pradesh, conveyed a money reward of Rs 4 lakh on his head pronounced by the administration of that state.

He was captured for sorting out for revolt exercises in Rayagada and Koraput locale and was indicted under different segments of the Unlawful Activities (Prevention) Act of 1967 and the Explosive Substance Act.

Following up on a tip off, the police had captured Gameli on May 7, 2013 from a place close Phulokona chhack in Rayagada police headquarters region while he was en route to Rayagada from Bandhugaon-Narayanpatna region of circumscribing Koraput region.

View more about our services:-Bulk SMS Services Provider

Scrolling Box